Like steak? Like tacos? If the answer is yes we’ve got just the thing for you. To make it better they only take 15 minutes, hence the name. This is worth the 15 minutes, trust us, you will thank us later. This is what you have to do.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1 pound of striploin steak
Tablespoons of chilli powder, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, oregano and rapeseed oil
8 6-inch corn tortillas.
Salt and ground black pepper
½ head of white cabbage finely shredded
How to make:
1. Cut the steak into even 2/3 inch strips
2. Place steak into a dish and mix with chilli powder, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, oregano, salt and black pepper and rapeseed oil.
3. Heat up your pan with some oil
4. Place your tortillas in the microwave for 1 minute
5. Pour the ingredients from the dish onto the pan and stir for 2 minutes until the steak is fully cooked
6. Place your tortilla stand on the table and place each tortilla piece in the selected slots. From the pan scoop even amounts of the mixed steak and ingredients into the tortillas
7. Top with some guacamole,salsa, grated cheese and sour cream
Now you have a delicious set of tacos stuffed with sizzling succulent ingredients cooled by the mexican toppings layering the top.