This delicious looking dish is perfect for any evening meal. It can be made in under 30 minutes and there is enough to feed the family and friends.It has all the tastes of a pizza but you won’t feel guilty after eating it.
Prep time: 5
Cooking time: 25
500g pack gnocchi
400g can chopped tomatoes
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 chopped onion
1 crushed garlic clove
1 teaspoon of salt+black pepper
1 chopped red pepper
8 ounces of fresh mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon of heavy cream
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat a pan with olive oil
3. Chop up your onions, peppers, tomatoes and garlic and toss them onto the pan
4. Add your gnocchi sauce to the pan and stir until bubbling for around 10 minutes
5. Let the sauce cool before placing a tablespoon of whipped cream and basil leaves into the mix
6. Transfer the mix to a large oven dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
7. Place in oven for 10 minutes
8. When removed, let it rest for 5 minutes before adding any additional ingredients if needed
Your delicious baked tomato gnocchi is ready to be served. Try not to eat it all at once, though it will be tough.