A traditional old favourite dish, Chicken Noodle Soup has been a staple in restaurants and homes alike for years. Its simplicity makes it one of the most common made soups and today you are going to learn how to make the most amazing flavor-bursting chicken noodle soup to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serving: Serves 2
900ml chicken or vegetable stock
2 shredded spring onions
50g of noodles
1 boneless skinless chicken breast
Chopped ginger and garlic cloves
How to make:
1.Pour the chicken/vegetable stick into a pot along with the chicken breast, ginger and garlic cloves and cover with water and turn to a hot boil.
2. Add the chopped carrots, celery, mushrooms and shredded onions, cut to your liking into the pot
3. When at boiling point, turn heat down to simmer point and remove the chicken.
4. Shred the chicken until it is fully shredded into pieces.
5. Strain the rest in the pot and return to pot once done
6. Add the shredded chicken and noodles and let simmer for 3-4 minutes.
7. Sprinkle some herbs while simmering
8. Strain one more time.
9. Split between two bowls and drizzle some soy sauce for some added flavor.
A simplistic, yet delightful dish that is perfect any time of the day to cook. You won’t want any other soup after this!