The Espresso Martini is a cocktail that oozes sophistication. Made using freshly brewed coffee, liqueur and vodka, this classic tipple is the perfect addition to add a chic edge to any type of party.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
1 tsp Golden Caster Sugar
30ml Coffee Liqueur
30ml Fresh Brewed Espresso
3 Coffee Beans, to garnish
1.Chill a martini glass by filling it with ice, and put it aside.
2. Pour golden caster sugar into a cocktail mixer and pour hot espresso on top.
3. Add the vodka and coffee liqueur.
4. Fill the cocktail shaker with ice to cool down the hot espresso. Seal the cocktail mixer and shake quickly until the outside of it is icy cold. The faster you shake the mixture, the better the distribution of the frothy cream will be on top of the cocktail.
5. Empty the ice out of the martini glass. Using a sieve or cocktail strainer, strain the liquid into the chilled martini glass. The cocktail will look golden brown at first, but will gradually turn a darker colour with a frothy cream on top.
6. Garnish with 3 coffee beans, if desired.