Chocolate chip muffins are a fan favourite for everyone including children. We love to buy them but how many of us can actually make them? Today you are going to find out how exactly to make chocolate chip muffins and it will be hard not to make them the whole time after one batch.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes 10 mini muffins
20 rice paper wafer dairies
25g chocolate cake decorations
3 tbsp vegetable oil
125g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
25g cocoa powder
100g golden caster sugar
1 large egg
150g milk chocolate chips
How to make:
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees gas mark 4.
2. Lightly oil all of the insides of the pots with some vegetable oil
3. Place the pots on a baking tray
4. Put the flour, baking powder and cocoa in a bowl and stir in the sugar
5. Crack the egg into a jug and mix with the milk. Pour this over the flour and cocoa mix
6. Take a spoon and start taking the mix and placing it into the pots 3/4 full
7. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes
8. Heat up the chocolate in a bowl in a microwave
9. Remove the tray from the oven and smother it over the tops of the muffins with chocolate.
10. Sprinkle the decorations and add the wafers
There you have the most delightful muffins to share to everyone if can’t resist hiding them for yourself.