If you have come here looking for the easiest dish to make you have come to the right place. Oats and Blueberry pancakes is one of the simplest dishes to make taking no more than 40 minutes altogether. This is a healthy yet delicious snacks to enjoy while watching your favourite tv programmes. So throw on your apron and let’s get down to it before your show starts.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
2 cups of oats
½ cup of flour
½ tablespoon of honey
1 cup blueberries
¼ cup of Almond milk
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
½ teaspoon of baking powder, baking soda, salt and ground cinnamon
How to make:
1. Whisk the eggs, honey and almond milk in a bowl and leave to side.
2. Blend the oats and flour in a blender
3. Take them from the blender and place in a bowl with the ½ teaspoon of baking powder, baking soda, salt and ground cinnamon , mix again
4. Pour this bowl into the bowl with the eggs, honey and milk, stirring carefully.
5. Then fold the blueberries in and let the batter sit for 5 minutes while the pan is heating up.
6. Cook in pan with butter turning every 2 to 3 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
7. Remove from the pan onto a plate and add the maple sauce for a mouth watering finish.
Now that’s over with, it’s time for you to sit back and enjoy your pancakes just in time for your tv show, no spoilers!