Most of you have probably never heard of the peruvian ceviche. It is a very unique raw fish dish coming from Peru, and it is rare to find in restaurants. Not to worry, if you like what you see, we have everything you need to make this exquisite dish at home.
“Ceviche is a lovely little appetizer of fresh fish marinated in citrus juices. As long as you’ve got mega fresh fish it’s an absolute dream and delight to make and eat ”- Jamie Oliver.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 minutes
2 spring onions
2 fresh red chillies
½ cup bottled clam juice
2 garlic cloves
400g skinless sea bass
8 sprigs of fresh coriander and fresh mint
1 red pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
How to make:
1.Slice the peppers, onions and place it into a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
2. Combine the fish, lime and lemon juices, salt, pepper, and coriander. Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
3. It is important not to leave the fish marinating for too long.
4. When ready to serve, divide the mix of fish among 4 deep dishes/bowls
5. Drizzle some dressing over it and sprinkle some fresh coriander and fresh mint onto it.
6. Grind some salt and black pepper over the finished product.
Your very own Peruvian Ceviche awaits you and your guests if you feel like sharing. That was easy to make wasn’t it?