Are you looking to make the perfect dessert for after dinner? Well look no further than this famous tropical Italian dish, the tropical tiramisu. It is made up of a combination of fresh tropical fruits and flavours to leave you and your guests fully satisfied with the evenings grub. Here is what you have ahead of you.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 1hour 30mins
Serving: 6 people
8 ounce package cream cheese
¼ cups of pineapple juice, spiced rum,honey, crystalised ginger and macadamia nuts
½ cups of sliced fresh mango, shredded coconut
3 cups of leftover bunny cake
150g sponge fingers
How to make:
1.Beat together the cream cheese,icing sugar, cream, honey and pineapple juice using an electric whisk if possible, until light and fluffy, set aside
2. Combine the mango nectar and rum in a separate bowl
3. Place the cake in a separate dish then drizzle the mango and rum mix over the cake
4. Layer with the original bowl mix of cream cheese, icing sugar, cream, honey and pineapple juice.
5. Place sponge fingers then layer again with the mix and repeat along with fresh mango in between
6. Sprinkle the ginger and nuts on top
7. Cover and refrigerate for just over one hour and then it is ready to serve.
Now you know how to make an easy, delicious dish for the household and guests to enjoy.